Contacting Loricraft Audio/Garrard501
Return to the home page
Before contacting Jane, Terry or Martina, please read the following.
- We have no link to "Garrard - The Crown Jewelers", Garrard Clocks, or the other products which are being marketed under the Garrard brand name such as speakers, CD players, and washing machines.
- If your question is about a pickup cartridge or stylus/needle, belts for a Garrard or other brand turntable all the information we have is in our links list. Click here
- If your question is about the history of a particular Garrard turntable, autochanger all we know is on the history page, or on the links page.
If you are looking for a manual or drawing for any Garrard turntable/autochanger check the links page.
- If you want to know the value of any turntables you should consult eBay or an auction room to find the current prices which are being paid.
- We now do not sell spares or replacement parts for Garrard turntables as they are difficult to source and we need them for our own rebuilding and repair work.
- Only questions relating to the sale/repair/purchase of Garrard 301s and 401s and other Loricraft Audio and Garrard501 power supplies and turntable accessory products should be sent to Terry and Martina. Questions on other subjects such as those above may go unanswered.
- Our internet shop site can take direct orders for Loricraft professional record cleaners, rebuilt 301/401 turntables and plinths, Missing Link phono stages, stabilised power supplies, turntable accessories, L'Art du Son cleaning liquid plus occasional ex demo equipment.. Email Jane at email@example.com.
We have moved into a new central location, so visits and contacts are much easier now. Make an appointment and drop in and see us. More and more people are doing just that: to show Garrard 301s and 401s they want to sell to us, as well as to see and buy the turntables, cleaners and electronics we produce.
Email is the best way to contact us quickly. Letters are the most secure. The Internet Shop is now managed by Jane, our office manager, and she is the best initial contact for questions about our products. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will respond to emails and forward them to Terry and Martina where necessary.